Friday, July 27, 2012

I have scrapped!! yay!!


This is my page for Mary's challenge over at Orange Paperie and Co (you can find it on Facebook)
the challenge was to scrap a childhood memory, and I chose a pic of my very first dog Sandy, he was a gentle soul, and I loved him dearly. The Journallng reads, My very first pet Sandy. He was a border Collie/Labrador cross, and the gentlest, most faithful dog any child could ever wish to have. He lived to a ripe old age and eventually died from distemper. It broke my heart in two.

7 comments:

Dolly B said...

Beautiful Cheryl, we used to have a dog called Sandy to, he was a pug dog.Thanks for joining in , a lovely memory to record.
Hugs
Mary x

Leanne said...

What a beautiful tribute. I hope you are well my friend...x

Kim Ewins said...

Cheryl this layout is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
love...love...love everthing....omg!!!
The corri, the twine, your title...the banner and what a wonderful photo and subject....WELL DONE you super clever chickie!!!!

Annette Edmonds said...

gorgeous page cheryl so love the distressing, twine, everything...thanks for joining in our challenge x

Debbie P said...

This is awesome! I wish I had a photo of my first pet! Love the design and your title work!

Cheryl said...

Thanks ladies.

Kylie gW said...

I love the kinda country-western feel to this layout. Lucky you have a good pic! Love the colours.