Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Year 12 Graduation Terrigal High

My youngest grandson Brady has just graduated from year 12..... I feel sooooo old!! (I am old, heehee!) Love you Brades with all my heart. xx



I used a miss mash of old papers for this layout, the gorgeous chippie banner you see I got in a kit from the delightful BECK BEATTIE,her kits are really good value for money, you not only get the kit but have access to videos on you tube to show you how to complete them, you get enough to complete 2 pages with lots of new techniques to try. I still had not used the rest of my kit but had to pinch this fantastic chippie for this layout. T.F.L XX


4 comments:

Jo said...

Love that paper Cheryl and the title looks fabulous. I must check out Beck's kits, thanks for the tip xx
PS. You certainly don't look old enough to have your youngest granchild leaving school :)

Cheryl said...

The eldest is 21 Jo heehee!

Janice Nicholls said...

Hi Cheryl....this is such a fabulous page...love the papers, colours and the chippie banner.... A special memory scrapped with lots of love!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. x

Rachael Funnell said...

What a FANTASTIC layout Cheryl... That banner looks AWESOME!!!