Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Another year done and dusted and here I am .........with a layout for the Kraftplus Challenge over on Facebook.The challenge for this month was to create a layout using Abba songs as your inspiration.
This was a particularly hard challenge for me as 1. I am not really a lover of Kraft Cardstock and 2. I have not scrapped in a long, long, time. I Chose the title "Thanks for the music" as in early January The Relics, a local band from the sixties and seventies had a 50 year reunion at one of the local hotels. It was a fantastic night and particularly so for me as my cousin Phil, the lead guitarist was home from France for a visit and As well as catching up with him for the first time in fifteen years, I got to catch up with other cousins who live far and wide. The old pub fairly rocked till way past my bedtime. Not the clearest of pics sorry, I am a bit rusty.
And below is the link to Kraftplus.
.http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au




4 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Well you've still got it Cheryl! I LOVE this page; it's exactly what the challenge is all about. Stepping outside your comfort zone, taking a risk and creating a precious memory. The music stars are wonderful and really enhance your back story. Love the pops of burgundy and the before and after photos are wonderful. Thanks so much for making the effort to join us at Kraft+ So happy to see you crafting again. xo

Janice Nicholls said...

So happy to see your creation pop up this month for Kraft+ Cheryl. It looks AMAZING, love the background details, the music stars, the pops of colour, the stitched boarder and your handwriting is beautiful. I love your interpretation and the wonderful memories you have captured and scrapped. Thanks for playing along and sharing with us all at Kraft+ xx

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful Cheryl, it reminds me of my notice board where I pin special stuff that I have to remember.. Love the stars and great photos and fantastic page to capture your memories.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month.. I hope you can join in next month too...

Heather McMahon said...

Oh wow - this page is clearly full of such great memories! What a fantastic creation after so long without scrapping! It's so good to see you at Kraft+ and we hope you come back again soon.