Tuesday, January 01, 2013

First layout for the year

Got my hands on some of the "75cents" range from Kaiser, due to be released later this month and had fun playing. All the papers are you see are from that range, the collectables are from the Kaiser "Marigold" collection. The wooden flourishes and resin buttons are Kaiser as is the clock overlay. The clock template in the background paper is a Kaiser  and I used texture paste and Tim Holtz distress inks to colour them.The pic is of my two lovely daughters and my youngest g/daughter Jessica, taken on Christmas day. Thank you Miss Mary for the big pep talk you gave me on Sunday xx

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

this is Beautiful! Love the punched edging and the scrunched up paper and sewing up the top, super duper fantabulous Cheryl, told you you Rock!
Mary x
PS Happy New Year

Helen Wallace said...

First day of the year and you've already posted a layout....good work Cheryl. I love the corners punched and all the rest distressed. You are brave to try and post every day. Good luck with that. Happy New Year :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks Mary and Helen, hoping you are both settling into the New Year with comfort and ease. xx